United Community Leaders of Colorado’s Mission Statement:
United Community Leaders of Colorado (UCLC) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to build a culture of life, faith, family, and freedom in Colorado. We bring together like-minded leaders, stakeholders, and community members so that we can better coordinate, communicate, cooperate, collaborate and connect. Our goal is that by joining forces, we can be more effective in our local communities and in achieving our common goals for the benefit of the common good.
United Community Leaders of Colorado’s Guiding Principles:
As an organization, UCLC promotes the following tenets:
- All life is sacred;
- The family is the fundamental building block of our communities;
- Parents are the primary educators of their children;
- Freedom of religion, speech, assembly and press should be guarded; and
- It is the duty of every citizen to contribute to the common good.
Expectations of United Community Leaders of Colorado’s Members:
UCLC provides members with opportunities to be a resource for one another; share ideas openly and honestly; and promote other member’s events. In fulfilling our mission, UCLC members are expected to:
- Trust in God’s call and yield to Him and His will, above our own desires, ideas, and agendas;
- Demonstrate dedication, sincerity, integrity, and conviction of truth in all ways and at all times; and
- Support fellow UCLC members and treat all UCLC members with respect, flexibility, and fairness.
Benefits of Membership in United Community Leaders of Colorado:
All members of UCLC have access to our website and message board where members are invited to post information and ideas as well as call-to-action items and requests for assistance and resources. Although the website is generally available to the public, the message board is available to members only.
UCLC hosts meetings periodically to bring together like-minded leaders, stakeholders, and community members to develop relationships and coordinate with other members as well as to develop strategies to promote life, faith, family, and freedom in Colorado. Attendance at meetings is by invitation only. Membership guarantees your invitation.
To inquire as to membership, make a comment or leave a suggestion, contact:
Melissa Ogburn, [email protected]